The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Friday, July 27, 2007

Pictures are fun

Ashley discovered a website called shutterfly. She said it is a freakin gold mine for getting digital prints of your photos. We just got the order in the mail and the pictures aren't half bad. It is fun to see that pictures that I took can come out good enough for anyone to want to have them framed.

Well it's Friday and I am inching closer to my new position. I don't have an exact date of when I will be flying out of town for the first time but the person who is my boss now will at least be able to give me a two weeks notice. Oh well I guess it's just a waiting game.......then

Peace Out!

P.S. check out this. Probably the funniest commercial I have seen in a looooong time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home