The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Monday, April 30, 2007

A Case of the Mondays!



While I should beat myself for saying that phrase today has been one of those days. Work seems to have a way of building up and hitting me at one time. I can handle anything the store throws at me but I would like it if just every once in a while the cosmos lines up allowing everything that I work to complete actually goes as planned. If it's not the Vendors not being able to supply me with the product I so need it's the contractors telling me to hold off for a while until they are ready for the product. You add those things to the fact that April's weather sucked and my store don't look so good for this month's numbers. Oh well I'll be back in tomorrow to attempt it all again and if I can predict the future my guess is, all the delays of April will be Emergencies of May. Wahoo for salary pay...

Peace Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home